Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

H!P Poll #1

It's been a long time since I've updated this blog.
Reason I haven't is because of school. School is almost over which is a good thing.
I should be updating regularly soon but since then I'm on a short break.

Poll Results

Kimagure Princess - 3 votes
Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai - 0 votes
Seishun Collection - 3 votes
Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game - 23 votes

I was kinda surprised on how many people voted. I was expecting between 5 - 10 votes but it was more.
It was that surprising to see OOLG win the poll since it's maybe the best single Morning Musume has released this year.

I'll post the next poll sometime today.
It'll be an AKB48 poll

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm happy that SC got a shared 2nd. Thought I would be the only one voting for it.

    Voted on the new poll as well; hoping for a Team K victory. ;D
    (Bet I just jinxed them. ;_;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poll is so hard to choose bcuz i like all of them :P

    ReplyDelete