Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

H!P Poll #2

Results:

Nakazawa Yuko - 4
Iida Kaori - 2
Yaguchi Mari - 1
Yoshizawa Hitomi - 8
Fujimoto Miki - 0
Takahashi Ai - 10

I'm kinda surprised Johnson didn't get that much votes since I thought she was an awesome leader.
I'm glad Yaguchi got at least one vote since she was a great leader, even though she was leader for a very short time.
It was a no brainer to me that Ai-chan and Yossie would get very high votes since they're great leaders and most likely very popular.
Also it's good to see people love Yuko XD

Next Poll is AKB48
I added Sayaka as the Team K captain since Team K doesn't have a new one yet.

2 comments:

  1. Sayaka!
    Awesome body, awesome voice.

    Johnson was a very unique leader, which might be the reason for her low amount of votes.

    Personally I voted for Yossie who was the leader when I got into MM.
    Especially around Konno/Makoto grads, as well as when Aika joined she portrayed some very strong qualities, imo. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;o; mari got one vote n it was from me

    ReplyDelete