Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

S/mileage 1st Album "Warugaki 1" Review



I decided to do a review on S/mileage's new album "Warugaki 1" since I have nothing to do.

Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama

I love this song so much, but I don't really think it was a good song to start the album off. But apart from that it's still a great song

Odorou yo

I must say this song is so awesome, but the song sounds kinda weird with all those repeated sounds after a letter.
I love Reggae feel of the song, since it's been a while since I heard a Reggae type of song.
Also their voices match so well with the song

Onna Bakari no Nichiyoubi

To be honest, I don't really like this song.
It's one of those songs that sound cool at first but after a few listens it gets quite boring. Well that's what I think.
I love their voices though and the chorus but that's it.

Yume Miru 15sai

I still love this song so much. Everytime I listen to it I remember the first time I fell in love with S/mileage

Shooting Star

I really like this song, but I don't really love it. I loved it when I first listened to it but after while it got quite annoying.
I love the feel of it but it's just boring. One thing I do love about this song is that it's very energetic and sounds exactly like a song S/mileage would do.

Ganbaranakutemo Eenende!!

Nothing to comment on.

Suki-chan

A great energetic song, which matches their voices

Gakkyuu Innchou

LOVE LOVE LOVE~!! x 100
This song is so awesome. I love how slow and soothing it is.
I really love slow songs they make me feel happy.
All their voices sound so great in it. I could say more but I'm too lazy too XD

Shikkari Shite yo! Mou

Errr...I really don't like this song at all. It sounds so plain and boring.
When I listen to it, I think of a rejected W song.
Also it sounds like only one person is singing.
Not that good of a song

The rest are just the same as any single release

Overall, this album is awesome. I recommend you listen to it.

1 comment: