Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

AKB48 20th Single Announced

It's been awhile since AKB48's 20th single was announced. The line up will consist of the Beginner line up plus 5 more members. I would really like to see Aamin, Tanamin or Sayaka to be in it. I was kinda disappointed when I found out Sayaka didn't make it into the Senbatsu for Beginner. So I really hope she makes it in.

My Predictions on the 5 members
- Maeda Ami
- Akimoto Sayaka
- Oota Aika
- Uchida Mayumi (Maybe if they decide to keep her as a regular senbatsu)
- Miyazaki Miho/Oku Manami/Komori Mika

Also I'm really glad it's gonna be a cherry blossom and graduation song since I really love their Sakura songs especially Sakura no Hanabiratachi and 10nen Zakura.

1 comment:

  1. If maachan is senbatsu in this single i will cry tears of joy, please aki-p make it happen!!

    ReplyDelete