Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Purchases YAY~!! #2

My third order from HSU and first order from CDJapan.

HSU Purchases

- Morning Musume Summer 2010 Dinner Show - 2L Photo Set A - Sayumi Michishige
- Morning Musume Summer 2010 Dinner Show - 2L Photo Set B - Sayumi Michishige
- Morning Musume - Seishun Collection - 2L Photo Set B - Sayumi Michishige
- S/mileage Ganbarana Kutemo... - 2L Photo Set A - Saki Ogawa
- S/mileage Ganbarana Kutemo... - 2L Photo Set B - Saki Ogawa

Total: $54.00

Next week CDJapan Purchases

- Michishige Sayumi 6th PB "La"
- Shinoda Mariko 3rd PB "Mariko"

Total: Over $110

I'm really excited for my stuff to come. I really want to get the special order stuff but I'm noty waiting for my stuff until February.
Also can't wait to get order my CDJapan stuff, even though it's over $110 :\

3 comments:

  1. So, are you not gonna buy any special order stuff? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might ask for some but I don't know if I want to wait for them until February.

    ReplyDelete