Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

H!P Poll #3

Poll Results:

Takahashi Ai - 1 vote
Shimizu Saki - 4 votes
Yajima Maimi - 6 votes
Wada Ayaka - 1 vote
Tsugunaga Momoko - 1 vote
Michishige Sayumi - 0 votes
Niigaki Risa - 1 vote
Natsuyaki Miyabi - 0 votes
Saho Akari - 0 votes

Total Votes: 14 votes

I'm glad Maimi got most of the votes since I voted for her as well. It's also kinda surprising Ai only got 1 vote, but I guess out of 14 votes it's alright.
No votes for Sayumi makes me sad but I didn't vote for so...

Next Poll is an AKB48 Poll

3 comments:

  1. oh lol I guess there's more Maimi fans that reads this blog? XD
    lolol
    I voted for her ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think Zoku Biyuuden clearly isn't enough for Sayu to prove what great leadership qualities she possesses!

    So I voted for my Kyaputen.

    As for this...
    I just had to vote for Kojima. She so reminds me of Marina Inoue, and I'm like fanboy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also voted for Maimi! :P

    And for the AKB poll I voted for Takamina~ She's so cute~ :3 I love her <3

    ReplyDelete