Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Morning Musume 11th Album "Fantasy! Juuichi" Review



I have decide to do a review of Morning Musume 11th Album...blah...blah..blah

1. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game (AL Ver.)

Love Love Love.
There is so much love for this song right now.
I love the intro, longer pauses, the instrumental change and everything else.
I could say more but the post would be way to long XD

2. Bravo!

I didn't really like the song at first, since it sounded like a song Berryz or C-ute would do.
But after listening to it more it started to sound really good. The instrumental is awesome, sounds just like a Buono! song kinda. Also their voices are just perfect for the song

3. Fantasy ga Hajimaru

OMG~!! This song must have to be the best song on the whole album, and not just because Sayumi is the lead.
The song is so cute and catchy after a lot of listens. I loved Sayu's voice, even though I hate when they play with her voice but I'll let that go since her voice fits perfectly with the song.
I'm glad Sayumi got a song that she is singing lead since it's been quite a long time since she's been lead in a Morning Musume song.
Overall the song is awesome.

4. Onna Gokoro to Nante Yara

I really like this song. It's cheerful and Risa and Ai's voice are so awesome in the song.
The only thing I don't like about it is that it's one of those songs that you would get sick of after listening to it a lot of time.
But that's only my opinion.

5. Ai no Honoo

I don't really like Reina but her solo song is so beautiful.
It's so soothing and her voice is so wonderful when singing the song. I really like the instrumental since it's so slow and very relaxing.
The only thing that wrecks the soothingness of the song is the chorus.

6. I'm Lucky girl

I don't really like this song. The starts sounds so boring even if it is energetic.
Also all their voices sound exactly the same. I heard Ai and Risa but that's it. I think I heard Eri but I think that was Reina singing.
Also the instrumental kinda sounds like a robot XD

7. Sungoi My Birthday

I love this song, it's so happy and sweet.
I don't really like songs that are about birthdays but this song is just too cute to listen too to resist.
I love that all of them got to sing, especially Linlin and Sayumi.

8. Ichi kara Juu made Aishite Hoshii

I really love this song, it's so cheerful just like Sungoi My Birthday and Onna Gokoro to Nante Yara.
I like how everyone got to sing.
I think the only thing that I didn't like was that it sounded like a song S/mileage would.
I would love to see S/mileage cover this song

9. Itoshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni

I love love this song, it's so sweet sounding.
Especially Kamei's voice at the start. I how I will miss her.
Ai's and Reina's voices were so beautiful like always. I love the instrumental except the start. The start kinda sounded like Doctor Jones by Aqua LOL

10. Denwa de ne

I really dislike this song and not because Ai is singing. I love Ai's voice, but the whole instrumental and feel of the song just doesn't appeal to me.
I love how it's slow but it's just way to boring.

11. Seishun Collection

Not much to say about it. Love the song when it came out but now it's annoying to listen too.

2 comments:

  1. Doctor Jones, lol. Awesome!

    Sweet review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted Team A because it has Takamina XD

    I totally agree on what you said about Lullaby Game Album ver. OHMYGOSHITSGREAT. What's wrong with a song sounding like it could be Berryz' or C-ute's? XD Your review is very honest XD that's funny to read ;)

    H!O's Mimi-Chama

    ReplyDelete