Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Morning Musume 9th Gen Auditions

So...Bijo Gaku aired the 9th Gen Auditions today and last week.
I was really excited when I saw the episode since I really want to see some more girls Morning Musume.
My thoughts on the girls

Aina: She's so adorable. I like her voice but I wouldn't say it's the best.

Erina: She's so cheerful and she dances awesomely, but her voice isn't that good but it might be the type of song

Riho: She's probably the most definite to get into Momusu, she has awesome dance skills (probably Nakky dancing skills) and her voice is so awesome.

Kanon: She's such a energetic girl from what I saw, her dancing skills are good and she has a nice voice but the way she was saying the words were kinda weird

Minami: She's such a cutie, her dancing skills aren't really good and her voice isn't the best but for some reason she has a Sayumi feel to her. She tries her hardest ans she tries to improve.

My favourites would be Erina, Kanon and Aina.
I like Riho but she's too perfect XD

2 comments:

  1. I think Mole-chan's accent was totally awesome. xD
    I've always loved odd accents.

    Hmm, I'm pretty unsure if I like Riho or Aina more. Aina didn't get that much screen time, but I think she has more vocal potential... Even if Riho's dancing rocked the socks of everyone else.

    Nonetheless - I'm looking forward to see the results. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I don't think Riho is in Nakky's level xD (okay maybe almost lol)
    Nakky's more better ^w^ <3
    thought i want Riho to win ^^

    ReplyDelete