Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Okai Chisato PB, Solo DVD, Dance Covers and now iTunes Song. Good Thing or Bad Thing

There has been a lot of hype about how much attention Chisa is getting lately. People saying they don't like it, like it, hate it or love it.
Well here's what I think.
I think it's good Chisa is getting a lot of attention. She isn't really one of the popular members among the C-ute members. I hope for more Chisa dances and solo songs in the future. But I just hope they don't just concentrate on Chisa with dance covers and all that. There are other members who need attention, most likely Maimai and Nakky. I love what they're doing with Chisa but I just hope they don't go overboard with it.
I want to know what you think about this.

Also Love Namida Iro by Okai Chisato

3 comments:

  1. I think is pretty awesome that she's getting all this attention (even though I want Nakky to be promoted too, which she's getting some promotion ^^)
    and yeah..I'm glad that Chisa is getting promoted because she needs attention. Few people haven't notice how awesome she could sing because she's an underdog in C-ute before but now she's not. The solo song she sang was definitely awesome and with more promotion, she might even be famous ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I don't find it Matsuura quality, but I find her cover pretty cute, and there's really no flaws in her singing that I can notice.

    I'm really happy for her, though I agree that it shouldn't go overboard. But I kind of doubt it will go overboard, they're just riding on the momentum ^^;

    I agree, I want some Maimai as well (That's Hagiwara right? It's that superficial side of me admiring her, since I know nothing about C-ute other than the members names).

    However, I believe they should go overboard with Captain. Can never get too much of that girl. (And that's not my superficial side speaking!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought Chisato had the strongest vocals in C-ute. When she started doing dance covers on youtube, I was happy, but in the back of my mind I said "I wish this were Nakky!" I'm glad Chisa is getting attention, but Chisa-wota's are hyping it into overkill.

    ReplyDelete