Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

AKB48 19th Single "Chance no Junban" & "Yoyaku Shita Christmas" PV Previews

Chance no Junban Preview Review

Ok this is my first AKB48 review and probably won't be my last.
The Chance no Junban PV looked so cute. I love how white and angelic it was. I have to say Aamin, Suu-chan, Kojiharu and Ucchi were probably the stand outs in the preview since they looked so amazing. I really can't wait to see the whole PV.

Yoyaku Shita Christmas Preview Review

I really liked this PV. But there was something about the random flying birds and floating stuff that really annoyed me. But after watching the Preview I really started to like the song much more. It made me feel like it was actually Christmas. The stand outs in this PV would of been Mariko (obviously) Kojiharu, Tomochin, Yuko, Sasshi (even though she was only shown for like 3 seconds) and Aamin.

PV Previews

No comments:

Post a Comment