Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Purchases YAY~!!

So I bought some stuff off HSU and I must say I didn't know I was gonna get so much stuff.
I wish I could get some more but I didn't have enough money since the shipping costed $14, which I think is ridiculous but when I think about it I live a far away from America so I get why it was so much.
Well here's my purchases.
(No pictures since they want show on my computer)

- Berryz Kobo - Autumn 2009 Medachitai! 2L Photo Set - Yurina Kumai
- Berryz Kobo - Ryuusei Boy - 2L Photo Set 1 - Yurina Kumai
- Berryz Kobo - Ryuusei Boy - 2L Photo Set 2 - Yurina Kumai
- Berryz Kobo - Seishun Bus Guide Launch Event '09 - 2L Photo Set 2 - Yurina Kumai
- Berryz Kobo - Thank You Very Berry - 2L Photo Set - Yurina Kumai
- C-ute Cutie Circuit 2009 / Bye Bye Bye! - 2L Photo Set - Maimi Yajima
- C-ute - Cutie Circuit 2010 - SHOCK! - 2L Photo Set 1 - Maimi Yajima
- C-ute - Cutie Circuit 2010 - SHOCK! - 2L Photo Set 2 - Maimi Yajima
- C-ute - Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu 2009 - 2L Photo Set 2 - Maimi Yajima
- S/mileage - Koisuru Hello Kitty - Saki Ogawa - 2L Photo Set A
- S/mileage - Koisuru Hello Kitty - Saki Ogawa - 2L Photo Set B
- S/mileage - Koisuru Hello Kitty - Saki Ogawa - 2L Photo Set C
- S/mileage - Koisuru Hello Kitty - Saki Ogawa - 2L Photo Set D
- Morning Musume - Platinum 9 DISC Summer '09 Tour - 2L Photo Set 1 - Koharu Kusumi
- Morning Musume - Platinum 9 DISC Summer '09 Tour - 2L Photo Set 1 - Sayumi Michishige
- Morning Musume - Shouganai Yumeoibito - 2L Photo Set 1 - Sayumi Michishige
- Cutie Circuit Five - L Photo Set 1 (group)
- Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - C-ute L Photo Set 1
- Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - C-ute L Photo Set 2
- Winter 2010 Mobekimasu - S/mileage L Photo Set 1

And getting Sayumi's "La" Photobook next week and maybe some Rival Survival stuff if it's still there XD

6 comments:

  1. Awesome buys! Wish I had enough money for that much! =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really wanted to buy more Sayumi stuff but it was all gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so you did not get a Platinum 9 2L Set 4 Sayu either.
    I was like... 2 minutes too late for it, even had it in my shopping cart. ._.

    But damn; you just reminded me that I forgot to order Ryuusei Boy sets. I hate myself.

    The Rival Survival stuff is there until the 6th of December by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice grabs! I made a blog post on what I got too, not as much as you though XD
    I was sad cause things kept getting taken out of my cart cause other people bought them first q_q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ArcanaHeart and Raffi.
    Nothing in my cart was gone even after it was out of stock. It was kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete