Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OhaGirls Maple with S/mileage - My・School・March Full PV Review

Ok I'm gonna try and review the new OhaGirls single. I'll probably fail but I'll give it a shot



Well first off I have to say this is the best song H!P has bought out this year. I'm not trying to say the others are bad but it is. Creative PV, Great Singers, Cool Dance and nobody can forget about Sakichy <3
I like how the PV starts off with a marching band playing their marching band instruments. Then the girls come out and dance which I just love. Also I forgot to mention that the outfits look super cute.
Ok they were some of the good things about the PV but there's one thing bugging me about it

There is not enough Erika in it

Except for that the whole thing is perfect.
That was my review. Probably put some screenshots up tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment