Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

SDN48 Debut Single "GAGAGA" B-Side "Kodoku na Runner" and "Eros no Trigger" PV Review

Just saw the PV's to the B-Side of GAGAGA.

Eros no Trigger Review

This PV is my most favourite PV from the single. It full of everything. Sexy Clothes, Sexy Dance and extremely sexy ladies. I love how the PV is James Bond-ish it really fits the trigger part of the title. I love how they show the opening title on the womens body. The dance was extremely simplish but very sexy. All up it was an extremely sexy video.



Kodoku na Runner Live/PV Review

There's not much to say about it. It's just a live performance with them singing the song. But I can say it's a very energetic and strong song with an awesome dance.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking!

    SDN just keep impressing me... Then again, I've always loved the sexy J-ladies. ^^;

    The Eros PV is sexy in an elegant way; I highly approve of that.

    (Sorry if I'm commenting too often. ^^;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the Eros PV, maybe because of all the body touching.
    And I like people commenting. I'm glad people visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete