Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Non H!P Member/Song of the Day

Non H!P Member of the Day

Akimoto Sayaka (AKB48)



I've always been a Sayaka fan, since she's strong, funny, a good leader and is awesome at singing. The reason she is member of the day is because of a picture I saw of her today. It was of her and Yuko, they were so cute. I'm glad Sayaka's Team K's captain again since there's never gonna be another Captain like Sayaka.

Non H!P Song of the Day


It's not one of NYC's best songs or PV's but I'm totally addicted to it. Love their voices, especially Yuma's since he has that deep voice. I like deep voices (lol)
Chii and Yamada were good too, but I liked Yuma overall in this PV and song which is weird since I would usually like Yamada but I guess he didn't appeal to me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment