Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

H!P Member/Song of the Day!

H!P Member of the Day

Kumai Yurina



She's my 3rd favourite out of the current H!P. I found myself thinking about her after looking at a picture of her in her Heroine ni Narou ka outfit. She looked so beautiful. That is why she is the member of the day.

H!P Song of the Day

Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari - v-u-den


It's been awhile since I've listened to this song and sung to it. v-u-den was probably the first H!P sub group I learnt. I love the PV and it's storyline. This was the song that made me love Charmy and Yui, they were so stunning in this PV, which made me want to listen to this song again.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE-LOVELY KUMAI-CHAN!

    One of my favorite Viyuuden songs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Biyuuden song! <3

    And great Kumai too!

    ReplyDelete