Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Morning Musume 45th Single "Maji Desuka Suka" Full Radio Rip

Long time no see.
It's been a while since I've posted here.

Anyway the full radio rip of Maji Desuka Suka has been released.
I like how the song sounds and how everyone got to have solo lines. It gives all of the members a chance to shine and gives us a chance to see the 9th Gen's strong points and weak points in singing as well.

Riho sounds awesome in her solo parts. Her voice fits so well with the song.
Eripon doesn't have the best voice but she sure does rock her solo lines in the song. The best voice vocals from the 9th Gen solo's
Zukkini also sounds great, I still don't like her accent but I'm sure it'll grow on me.
Mizuki sounds so nice, but too bad she only had the lines "Anata wo shiritai." I would of loved to here much more from her since her voice is so lovely.

Sayu sounds alright, not the best compared to other songs but still cute.
Aika was awesome, I didn't recognize her voice at first. I thought she was Reina. She certainly has improved.
Reina's voice was nice and so was Ai's.
Gaki's kinda annoyed me, it sounds like she's shouting but I guess she always sounds like that at concerts.

Overall the song is awesome and brings back some memories of past Momusu songs. I'm starting to like this new Momusu a lot <3

Full Radio Rip:



Credits to: 23iyi83

No comments:

Post a Comment