Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

OG Morning Musume Concert Announced

It was announced that the OG's would have a concert in 2011, sometime ago. The title of the concert is "Dream Morning Musume concert tour 2011 Haru no Mai ~Sotsugyousei DE Saikessei~"
I'm glad that they're having a concert since I love the OG's, probably more than the current line up of H!P.
The setlist still hasn't been announced but I'm sure it would be good.

Member's Participating:

Nakazawa Yuko, Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Tsuji Nozomi, Makoto Ogawa, Fujimoto Miki & Kusumi Koharu

Member's Not Participating:

Konno Asami: due to the TV Tokyo announcing business thing

Kinda sad Kamei Eri, Junjun and Linlin aren't apart of it but to be honest it's kinda too early to add them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously thinking of blowing my cash on this...
    Probably won't but still. Sounds almost too awesome. ;_;

    ReplyDelete