Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Best of 2010

Since it's almost the end of the year I decide to rank all the singles of 2010

Starting with No.23

#23: Oshare My Dream/Elegant Girl - Ogawa Mana/Sugaya Risako
Wasn't really interested in this single one bit.
But I do like Elegant Girl.

#22: Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama - S/mileage
I never really liked this song, which is a bit sad since I really love S/mileage.
The song is a bit plain and a bit rockish, which I don't really like.

#21: Our Songs - Buono!
I really liked this song at first since it was my first Buono! song I ever heard but after listening to it, it got kinda annoying.

#20: Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! - Berryz Koubou
This song was the best song when I first heard it but then I noticed that there were much more better songs from Berryz. So after that the song started to sound a bit boring and plain.

#19: Akuma de Kyuuto na Seishun Grafitti - °C-ute
The song is awesome, but there was something about it that didn't attract me to it.

#18: Seishun Collection - Morning Musume
I liked the song when it first came out but now it's really boring.
I still like listening to it but not as much as I used to.

#17: Maji Bomber!! - Berryz Koubou
I really like this song, it's an upbeat rock pop song which I don't really like but in this case I do.
I love the PV and everything about it, but it somewhat bores me from time to time.

#16: Seishun no Serenade - Mano Erina
The song is such a beautiful song but I wouldn't say it was Mano's best single out there.
I love the sound of it but it was somewhat plain sounding and sounded exactly the same through out the song

#15: Otakebi Boy WAO! - Berryz Koubou
This song is awesome, but after a few listens it got boring. I think it was one of those one listen songs and it's awesome but after a another 10 - 15 it gets quite boring.

#14: OO Ganbaranakutemo Ee Nende!! - S/mileage
This song was so cute when it came out and still is, but the song is not as catchy as it used to be when I first listened to it.

#13: Appare Kaitenzushi - Muten Musume (Morning Musume)
The song is so cute and energetic. The PV was plain but it was still awesome.
The only problem with the song was that it sounded more like a H!P Kid song then a Momusu song.

#12: Genkimono de Ikou - Mano Erina
This song would be the best upbeat song from Mano but overall it wouldn't be her best song.
The PV was good and the sound of it was nice too.

#11: Aitai Lonely Christmas - °C-ute
I love slow songs or whatever there called, but this one was umm...how can I say it. Not a very good slow songs. I was hoping for a Mano slow song but instead it was a slow pop song.
I like listening to it time to time

#10: Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai - Morning Musume
This song is really cool and awesome. This was the first single that was released when I was a fan. The first time I listened to it I instantly fell in love. I still love this song.

#9: Campus Life ~Umaretekite Yokatta~ - °C-ute
Aah~!! This song is nice to listen to. I remember when I first listened to this song and suddenly fell in love with it. I loved the PV and the whole song. This was when I started liking Maimi and Chisa

#8: Yume Miru 15sai - S/mileage
This song is the best song from S/mileage this year. It was such a cute and energetic song for a major debut single.
I really wish they make more songs like this in the future

#7: Onegai Dakara - Mano Erina
The song is nice and so beautiful. I love the upbeat feel of the song.
The sound of the song is what made me love Mano.

#6: My School March - Ohagirls with S/mileage
I love this song so much. I love the Marching Band feel of the song and their voices match the song so much.
It was also nice to see Erika and Shiori in a H!P single.

#5: Shining Power - Berryz Koubou
The best Berryz song this year. I love this song so so much, and not because Yurina is lead. The song is so catchy and energetic. The PV might of been boring to some, but I think it was really cool

#4: SHOCK! - °C-ute
This song is so awesome. It was such an awesome song when I first listened to it and still is, even though Airi sung almost the whole song I still really like it.

#3: Haru no Arashi - Mano Erina
This song is so so so beautiful. I really love it. The song is a very slow mellow song, I think.
I really love slow Mano songs since it really fits her wonderful voice.

#2: Dance de Bakoon - °C-ute
Just missing my #1 is Dance de Bakoon. The song is very catchy and quite addictive to sing. I loved the dance since it was simple but awesome.
I loved all their voices in it too.

#1: Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game - Morning Musume
This song is the best song I've heard this year. It's very catchy and the PV is so plain but awesome. I'm glad EriJunLin graduated on this single since it was a very nice song and they had very nice lines it haha

The reasons might be kinda weird but yeah that was my Best of 2010.

I think I might of missed some songs.

4 comments:

  1. wow I never thought u would put SHOCK that high lol xD
    it was a good song but I didn't like the line dist. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot Going On - Guardians 4
    Would go between 10 and 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reasons aren't weird. It's your opinion and only your own words can present them. ;)

    Personally, I think I'd put My School March as N1. It's so addicting, lol. "Itsuka, my friend" is my favorite line in a song 2010.
    And luckily Ogawa Saki is the prominent S/mileage member in the song.

    And Guardians 4. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONNA TO OTOKO NO LULLABY GAME IS NUMBER 1!

    ReplyDelete