Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

AKB48 Poll #2

MERRY CHRISTMAS~!!

Poll Results

Takahashi Minami - 5 votes
Akimoto Sayaka - 10 votes
Kashiwagi Yuki - 2 votes

Total: 17 votes

I'm kinda surprised that Yuki only got 2 votes since I always found her as a popular leader and Team B member.
I was hoping Takamina would get at least 7 - 10 votes, even though I didn't vote for her.
It was no surprise that Sayaka would win since she's a funny and enjoyable (former) leader. I don't think anyone can ever lead Team K the way she did

Next Poll is a H!P Poll
I left out
- Kamei Eri (Tanpopo#)
- Linlin (Shin Mini-Moni)
- Nakajima Saki/Mitsui Aika (Guardians 4)

Since they're not in H!P anymore and I don't really know the leader of Guardians 4

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, totally Sayaka. She's cool.

    As a big fan of Shimizu Saki...
    I wonder who I'll vote for.

    ReplyDelete