Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Morning Musume's 46th SIngle "Only You" PV Review

Long time no see, guys ^^

Well I watched the new Momusu PV a few days ago and since I'm bored I might as well write a review like a used to do XD

Let me start off by saying, since this is a PV review I want go into how much I hate this song. Not because of how it sounds but of who's singing the whole thing. Yes, Ai & Reina and little dancer Riho. I don't have anything against them but one day I would like it when Ai and Reina aren't lead singers in at least one single. Apart from that the song is alright, but I'm still not that attached to it like other songs. But I do love auto tuned Gaki a lot XD

Now, to start off the PV was actually pretty good. Much better than their last singles. The whole crystal look with the white outfits looked amazing and elegant. Also putting candles around the girls in the what looked like an almost dark yet elegant place was a very nice touch.

The dance was also nice, but was almost very simple for such a powerful sounding song. I was expecting something more stiff but almost very sexy. The close ups of all the girls were good. The girls looked extremely cute and gorgeous all throughout the PV, especially Sayu, Risa & AI (I would never see the day where I'd say Ai looked beautiful in a PV) I think the kyuukies pulled off being sexy quite well, but I still find it weird seeing them being sexy at such a young age.

Overall, the whole thing was a pleasure to watch and hope for more PVs like this in the future, for Morning Musume or any other H!P group.

Rating: 8/10
Stand Out Girls: Sayumi, Risa, Ai & Aika

"Only You" PV

1 comment:

  1. Well, Ai's graduating, so she won't be the lead much longer. One more single at the most.

    ReplyDelete