Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

S/mileage 6th Single "Koi ni Booing Buu!" PV Review

The PV for S/mileage's 6th Single "Koi ni Booing Buu! was released a couple of days ago and at first I was really excited to see this PV, then I watched it and that feeling kind of went away fast.

Since this review is probably going to have me hate on this PV so much let's start with the good things of the PV.

Good Thing #1:
The PV was so cute and energetic, which made me happy since when I think of S/mileage I think of childish and cute. Which in my opinion fits them the most.

Good Thing #2:
The song is awesome. At first I didn't really find the song that great but after a couple listens it actually isn't that bad. All their voices sound great, especially Dawa and Sakichy's.

And that's the end of the good things (yeah there's only two things)

Now on to the bad things

Bad Thing #1:
The pig. The pig just wrecks the PV so much. I wouldn't mind it if it was just in the corner nowhere to be seen, but instead it's in every single scene. It's gets quite annoying seeing a pig with too make-up on and that looks like a hooker just popping up every killing S/mileage's spotlight. I'm pretty sure that the group name was S/mileage, not Hooker Pig ft S/mileage.

Bad Thing #2:
The fact that the song is related to pigs. I know H!P doesn't make that great of songs and that they're not as popular as they used to years ago, but seriously making a song related to pigs must be the worst thing ever. I love pigs but making a song of it isn't the best thing in my books. Maybe cats, dogs or even a turtle would be better.

Bad Thing #3:
Flying S/mileage Pigs. It's random and I don't like it, that's about it

Bad Thing #4:
S/mileage in the black outfits. I love the black outfits they look awesome, but when they were put in the PV they kinda wrecked the cute image of the PV. There depressed looking faces were not cute.

Bad Thing #5:
The pig...oh wait I already said this. Who cares I hate the pig.

And yeah that's about it

Rating

PV - 5/10
Song - 8/10
S/mileage Cuteness - 100/10
Pig - -1000000000000000000000/10

If you haven't seen the PV, here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment