Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

S/mileage 5th Single "Shortcut" PV Review

YAY~!! The Shortcut PV was released and ready to be reviewed!



Well I really like the song. It's full of energetic singing, nice beats and especially lots of S/mileage cuteness.
The PV wasn't one of their greatest but it was certainly awesome. The start was really cute seeing Yuuka and Ayaka look at their long hair for the last time in awhile. I also liked the dancing on the moon with a S/mileage flag which I thought was also very cute. I loved the dance, it was very energetic yet very slow-ish XD
The only thing I didn't like about this PV was the part where the hairdresser was cutting Yuuka's and Ayaka's long hair.

Stand Outs: All of them

Rating: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. "The only thing I didn't like about this PV was the part where the hairdresser was cutting Yuuka's and Ayaka's long hair."

    yeah i almost cried when i saw it^^

    ReplyDelete